Saturday, June 12, 2010

My apologies for the dearth of posts the past week. Caroline and I were gallivanting around the desert with some of my students the past week. I actually thought ahead and wrote up a post for my husband to publish while we were gone, but then my computer got a virus and is now in the shop with the post saved on the desktop. I actually had to traipse down to the library to use a public computer to tell you this (such a hardship, I know. How does one survive without tv OR the internet?). 

Anyway, we'll have something new and delicious for you in the next few days. And when my computer is returned to me, hopefully in better shape than it was, you'll be treated to Blueberry Buttermilk Waffles. And I've been thinking a lot about hummus and quinoa and dishes with fresh tomatoes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...