Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ode to Zucchini

Today as I consider what I should cook this evening to post on this blog, I am overwhelmed with zucchini recipes floating around. So I think I should post a recipe with zucchini. And let's be honest my friend gave me a zucchini that is the size of my forearm before she left town (thanks Kristi) that I need to use as I am preparing to leave town myself (headed to the Great North, eh).

So rather than posting a recipe right here, right now (which I should be doing), I am going to refer you to an assortment of zucchini recipes from our own blog. I picked my top 5 favorites (which was harder to narrow down than I thought it would be). If you don't see what you are looking for in my list, search our labels, on the right side of your screen, and you will find several more zucchini recipes to give a try.




To all you gardeners with zucchini coming on in an alarming rate: harvest the zucchini, enjoy your bountiful supply and appreciate this very versatile vegetable! Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...